Follow on Twitter

Sunday, November 4, 2012

This Week's Reading Responses

On the back of each week's reading log, there is a Meta-Response prompt. The meta-response lets students write about what they are thinking as they read. The top response(s) of this week are copied below:


When I was reading: "TheTiger Rising it reminded me of the show SpongeBob Square Pants." I.thought about "how Spongbob would say "Well, that's a way to put some hair on your chest," and [in the book] the beauchamp had a necklace in his chest hair."


When I was reading: "Smile", I thought about "how she is going to highschool and she is really scared about it and sometimes I think about how scared I will be in highschool."


Encourage eachother to talk about what you are thinking about as you read in addition to the plot of the story!
Keep it up!
Mr. Rabinowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment