Follow on Twitter

Thursday, October 11, 2012

This Week's Reading Log Responses

This week's reading log responses


On the back of each week's reading log, there is a Meta-Response prompt. The meta-response lets students write about what they are thinking as they read. The top response(s) of this week are copied below:
When I was reading: The Princess Plot I thought about "a text to text connection. My connection was in the Princess Plot. There were tryouts for a movie. In the Book Ramona and Beezus there was also tryouts for a movie."
When I was reading: Miss Child Has Gone Wild, I thought about "how crazy she is about zoo animals and how I love zoo animals alot. I like all of the animals, especially the lions. They are so cute!"

Happy Trails,
Mr. Rabinowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment