Follow on Twitter

Friday, October 5, 2012

This week's reading log responses

On the back of each week's reading log, there is a Meta-Response prompt. The meta-response lets students write about what they are thinking as they read. The top response(s) of this week are copied below:

When I was reading: Harry Potter I thought about "a text to text connection. My connection was when I found out Harry's mom was a mud blood. I remembered that Hermione was a mud blood and that they were both intelligent."
When I was reading: My Sister the Vampire Re-Vamped,  I thought about "the time my parents embarresed me in front of my friends. In the book Olivia's parents did the same when Olivia had her twin sister Ivy came over to meet her mom and dad."

Happy Trails,

Mr. Rabinowitz

No comments:

Post a Comment