Follow on Twitter

Friday, December 14, 2012

Reading Log Meta Responses and other Information

This week's top Reading log meta  responses.

When I was reading: The Higher Power of Lucky, I thought about: how brave Lucky is, how smart Lucky is and also how Lucky is a very good girls. I know she is mysterious about things because she always goes outside to explore and see the world but its almost like she is learning history and facts by just going outside and walking around.

When I was reading: The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, I thought about: it must be hard not being asked to the dance because if you went you would just be standing there doing nothing.

This week we will turn in our final copies, have a classroom party, taking a district writing test, write cinquains, and watch student made gymnastic routines.

Also please remind and reassure your child they live in a safe world and go to a safe school.

Have a great weekend,
Mr. Rabinowitz

Riddle: Do you know any words that have 3 consecutive letters in a row? For example stun hast S-T-U, which are three letters in a row from the alphabet.  Definitely is another because it contains D-E-F.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Rabinowitz,
    Do you have any suggestions for books that I could put on my new kindle?

    Ian

    ReplyDelete