Follow on Twitter

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tuesday

Hello!

 

Please remind your child to bring a sack lunch! We are headed to Adams Mystery Playhouse tomorrow for the entire day.

 

Tomorrow there is also a one day only- buy one get one free book fair. Do not forget to stock up before the summer, Book it to the Creek here we come!

 

If you're interested in being a chaperone please be at school no later than 10 AM and email us to let us know you're coming. Bring a sack lunch for yourself as well.

 


Homework:

What makes yours spin? How can you change the speeds?

4 comments:

  1. So cool! When everything was on in my house it took 4 seconds for the disc inside to do a full rotation. When only half of the things in my house where on, it took 12 seconds. Also, when nothing in my house was on it took 44 seconds.

    ~ Helene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are we supposed to do spelling city this week? Because I don't have the list on my computer. Am I supposed to?
    ~Avalon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there spelling city this week ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to Hannah and Mr. Rabinowitz.



    *Carmel Thompson:D

    ReplyDelete